News & Events
Read about our latest news and events below. Check back often for updates!
State Bank of Texas understand that the things most important to you during these uncertain times are help and guidance and the ability to find the information you need in one place. We continue to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local agencies. That’s why we’ve pulled together a simple outline of what help is available to you and the precautions we’re taking.
- Online banking allows you to check balances, retrieve statements, and transfer funds between accounts 24/7.
- For mortgage loan assistance, please contact your loan officer or call 972-252-6000.
- For safe deposit box access at our Dallas or Garland location, please contact us at 972-252-6000.
- Dallas: Branch is Closed until further notice.
- Richardson: Lobby is closed, Drive-thru is open: 10am-4pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 9am-12pm
- Irving: Lobby is closed, Drive-thru is open: 10am-4pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 9am-12pm
- Garland:Drive – thru only, open on Monday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
State Bank of Texas Leads Texas Banks in Profitability through 3rd Q 2019
DALLAS: December 20, 2019: State Bank of Texas (SBT) announced today it has posted the highest Return on Assets (ROA) through 3rd quarter 2019 among the largest 100 banks in Texas, with ROA of 4.87%. ROA is considered to be the leading indicator of profitability, measuring net income as a percentage of assets. As such, it demonstrates a bank’s ability to deploy assets to generate income. Among the largest 100 banks in Texas, SBT outpaced all of them in profitability, despite being ranked 98 of 100 in asset size. As a measure of comparison, SBT’s YTD net income is equivalent to the average income of a $3.5 billion asset bank, while SBT’s assets are $823 million—less than ¼ the size of a bank with comparable income. SBT’s 2019 3rd Q YTD results continue the bank’s track record of strong performance demonstrated in prior year’s results, when the bank was also a leader in ROA as well as efficiency. Annual performance measurements for 2019 will be finalized in 1st quarter 2020 when year-end results are announced. SBT expects to finish the year in an equally strong position.
FDIC: Failed Bank Information – Bank Closing Information for Millennium State Bank of Texas, Dallas, TX
Former motel owner cashes out with State Bank of Texas | Articles | Archive | IndUS Business Journal
Immigrant America and Patel tales: US has more than 1,45,000 Patels and 72,642 Singhs – Times Of India