Careers Opportunities at State Bank of Texas
At State Bank of Texas, we believe in working hard, staying focused on our core principles, and providing our customers with the best banking in town. We are always looking for enthusiastic banking professionals who want to join one of the top-performing, best-run banks in the country. Check our job openings to see what might work for you!
Foreign Currency Exchange Sales Consultant - Chicago
Sales consultants are given the unique responsibility to play a prominent role in the way our business operates. In this role consultants will contribute to excellent customer service and provide an experience that is both focused and attentive, while leading currency exchange transactions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Positive and collaborative attitude
• Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious
• Great verbal and written interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Previous retail and cash handling experience
• Able to work well under pressure
• Familiarity with Excel, Word and Outlook
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Accurately and quickly respond to customer inquiries in person, written, and over the phone.
• Confidently promote products and services to clients and potential customers.
• Work independently and as a team member to meet local and regional sales targets with company incentive plans.
• Responsible to lead daily operational procedures including: location opening and closings, inventory management, and store appearance.
• Team projects and initiatives as required.
• You will be working on shift patterns which can vary 7 days a week and you will need a certain degree of flexibility to meet our business needs.