Remote Deposit Capture
Remote deposit capture (RDC) allows your business to make deposits without coming to the bank.
The process is simple:
- You receive checks from customers
- You log-in to your business online banking
- You run the checks through a small desktop scanner that’s attached to your computer
- The checks are processed via online banking for approval
- The deposit is made to your business account
- You retain the checks temporarily to ensure there are no returns or problems with the payment, then you shred the checks.
There are many advantages to using RDC, but the one that is most popular with customers is the ease and speed of use. Because you don’t have to drive to the bank, you save time and money. Deposits can be made any time of day or night, rather than during banking hours. And the deposit is available once cleared by SBT.
Is RDC right for your company?
Talk to your SBT banker today!